Saturday, December 14, 2013

Essie NOTD On a Silver Platter review and Sephora X Law of Attraction! Dupes!!

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of Essie On a Silver Platter. This polish is from the Essie 2013 Encrusted Treasures Holiday collection. This collection consists of all types of glitter and textured polishes. I picked this up a couple of weeks ago because it looked so gorgeous in the bottle. On a Silver Platter is a gold shimmer polish with blue holo glitter of all sizes. I read a lot of bad reviews on this polish but I like it. Here are two coats:



The polish itself is a little sheer, you can add three coats but I stuck with two. This sparkles so pretty in the light. I received a lot of compliments on this mani. I also found a dupe of this while at Sephora. Here is Sephora X Law of Attraction:
This is an exact dupe! Same formula, applies the same, not too thick, not too thin. Same size glitter and everything. So if you can't find one you can get the other. The Sephora x version is $12.50 at Sephora and Essie prices vary from $5-10 depending on where you buy them. They are a little difficult to remove so prepare yourself for that. Other than that, I love this nail polish and I plan on using it again before the holidays are over! Thanks for reading!! Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment