Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fall and Winter 2012 NOTD's!!

Hello beauties! Happy New Year! Today I have a special post. I had a lot of mani's that I didn't get to post and review on here but I took pics and posted them on my facebook page Nails Never Fails. So without further adieu, here are some NOTD's that I rocked in the Fall and Winter of 2012!

Sephora by OPI 18k Gold Topcoat

China Glaze Pink Plumeria

 OPI GoldenEye and The Spy Who Loved Me 
Guest NOTD: My mom wearing Zoya Arizona with Zoya Creamy and her own decal


Claire's Candy Shop

Color Club Sparkle and Soar
China Glaze Glitter all the Way





Sephora by OPI The Golden Age over OPI Onyx

China Glaze Orange you Hot? and China Glaze Splish Splash

Zoya Daul

Orly A Mermaid's Tale over Orly Le Chateau

Zoya Logan


China Glaze Winter Holly and China Glaze Pure Joy

Zoya Storm

China Glaze I Herd That

Zoya Fei Fei and Zoya Song



Finger Paints Falling for You with some glitter on the accent



Zoya Sooki with some fun dots!!


Orly Monster Mash over Orly Le Chateau

OPI Golden Eye

 
So these were most of the NOTD's I had from the past couple of months that I didn't get to blog about. I'm trying to catch up completely! Many of these are actually some of my very favorites of 2012 but I'm working on my top 10 polishes of 2012. That's a tough one because there were so many great collections in 2012. Well, thanks for reading!! And let me know what was your favorite nail polish or nail polish collection of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment