Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NOTD China Glaze Tinsel Town!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! Mine was pretty awesome! I hung out with family, ate alot of great food and gave and received awesome presents! I received some awesome nail polishes so I will be posting a Christmas haul video probably tomorrow. My Christmas mani was a disaster! I put on Sally Hansen nail strips in Plaid about You from the holiday collection and they were so thin and difficult to put on even though I've used their nail strips before and had no problem. I took pics but they came out horrible! I was very unhappy with those strips! Anyway, today's NOTD is the gorgeous Tinsel Town from the China Glaze Let it Snow collection. This beautiful polish is a light gray jelly base packed with different shaped silver glitter. I love it soooo much! It's the same formula as China Glaze It's Alive and you all know how much I love It's Alive! I love how opaque it is too. I should have just worn this for Christmas.  Here is two coats, don't mind the left over polish on my cuticles... those are the remnants of the polish strips which is another reason those strips sucked! :












As always, thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment