Thursday, May 29, 2014

NOTD and review for Color Club For You

Hello lovies!! The other day I stopped by my local nail supply shop and I picked up a bunch of Color Club nail polishes! One of them is the awesome For You. Color Club For You is a white base with red, purple, green, blue, and yellow hex glitter of different sizes. There are a few indie brand polishes that are just like this but I've never gotten my hand on those. Here is two coats of Color Club For You over Formula X neon base coat (which is a white base coat):



I love this polish! Reminds me of Jawbreakers candy! The formula on this was pretty easy to work with as well. Each brush stroke was full of glitter so it was easy to place on the nail. This could be a one coater over a white base as well as a two coater without a white base. I'm wearing this on my nails now and I've received tons of compliments! I haven't worn any Color Club in a while and I remembered how much I love this brand!! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment