Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Julie G Frosted Gumdrops collection review!!

Hey guys! Today I have a full review of four polishes from the Julie G Frosted Gumdrops collection which was released for the Spring. Julie G nail polishes are sold in drugstores like Rite Aid and they are a part of Jessie's Girl cosmetics. This collection is part of the textured nail polish trend that has taken over the nail polish world! I picked up these polishes at IMATS last month where I met the actual Julie G! There are six in the collection but I was only able to find four. I used seche clear for the base coat. I love these!

First I have Rock Candy which is a gorgeous sparkly light blue. This is two coats:
 
Next I have Hot Cinnamon which is a gorgeous bright red! This is two coats:
 
Next is Tangerine Dream which is an ultra bright orange. This one was a little sheer but this is two coats:
 
And last but not least is Crushed Candy which is a gorgeous purplish pink! This is two coats:
 
I love this collection! I'm planning on picking up the remaining two colors in the collection. These applied easily and were not hard to remove at all! They each lasted four days on my nails without chipping and probably would have lasted longer but I change my polish every 3-4 days. These are meant to be worn without top coat. I love the whole textured polish craze! These are great and they are so pretty and sparkly! I was able to meet Julie G herself at IMATS and she was so pleasant! We spoke about nail polish, blogging, and The Walking Dead which we are both huge fans of. So I highly recommend you guys check this collection out which can be found at Rite Aid and online.
 
Julie G herself and I. She loved the Walking Dead pins on my jacket!

Thanks so much for reading and checking out my blog!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment