Thursday, April 25, 2013

Illamasqua speckled polishes! Pics and review of Scarce and Speckle!

Hey everyone! This post is way overdue but today I wanted to post a review of two of the Illamasqua limited edition speckled nail polishes. I was able to get two of these from Sephora last month and I'm so bummed I didn't get the whole collection. These were from Illamasqua's Spring  "I'm Perfection" collection. There were 5 total polishes and I was only able to get 2. The rest of the colors are available on the Illamasqua website. Up first is Scarce which is a pastel pink crème with small black glitter and large black hex glitter. This is two coats:



 
 
The next color is Speckle which is pretty lavender crème with small black glitter and large black glitter. This is also two coats:

 
 
I really like these and I have to get the remaining colors! The formula on these are great and easy to apply. They are also opaque in just two coats! The wear time was pretty good on these as well. My nails lasted about 4 days with each color before they chipped and that was while I was on vacation and outdoors a lot! What do you think about these? Thanks so much for reading and commenting!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment