Saturday, December 1, 2012

NOTD Color Club Blue Heaven

Hello beauties, today I have a post and review for Color Club Blue Heaven from the Halo Hues collection. I wore this last week and it was freakin amazing!! Not only is the formula great but it's the longest lasting holo polish I've ever worn! Usually when I wear a holo polish, I'm lucky if it lasts a whole day without chipping!! I had this on for almost 5 days before it finally chipped!! The Halo Hues collection is amazing! I own 4 out of the 5 colors from that collection and I highly recommend you all get them!! I totally forgot to take pics holding the actual bottle... sorry!! But anyway here is two coats of Color Club Blue Heaven!






And here's a little video I shot showing the actual holo goodness in all it's glory! I will try and review the other shades ASAP! Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow !! Just gorgeous!!! I haven't bought any yet but will ... Soon ... Soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete