Saturday, July 7, 2012

NOTD China Glaze Sun-Kissed

Hi lovelies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! Last year I did awesome 4th of july nails but I didn't do anything special this year. But I did wear China Glaze Sun-Kissed from the Summer 2012 Neon collection and I looove it! Neons are very difficult to photograph though! Sun-Kissed is a bright highlighter neon yellow with a hint of shimmer. The formula is a little thick but nothing terrible. I like it because it's opaque in two coats. I also used a konad stamp design over it and even though I didn't do the best job with the stamping, I really liked the results. And please don't mind my dry crusty cuticles! Here is two coats:





I'm so loving the new China Glaze neons! I am working on a full review because I picked up like 7 of them! Are you loving neon polish??

No comments:

Post a Comment