Sunday, June 17, 2012

NOTD Zoya Kimber with Zoya Charla

Hello lovelies! I hope you're all having a great summer even though technically summer hasn't even begun! I wanted to wear two fun colors together so I chose Zoya Kimber from this year's Beach and Surf collection and Zoya Charla which is one of my all time favorite teal polishes! Charla I've worn before and it's a great foil with a marvelous formula! Two coats and it's opaque! Kimber is great too! Opaque in two coats! Kimber looks more hot pink in the bottle but when I put it on it looks a little more coral, but it's still really pretty. Zoya has the best foils and metallic polishes! Here is two coats of each:








Please forgive my cuticles, they need a little TLC. I really like this color combo! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment