Monday, December 12, 2011

NOTD OPI Getting Miss Piggy with it over OPI Love is a Racket

Hi everyone! My NOTD is a little late, I've been so busy with Christmas stuff, shopping, decorating, getting my home ready for the holidays, etc, that I didn't get a chance to post my NOTD. This was my NOTD for 4 days and now I have a new NOTD which I will post as soon as I finish taking pictures. I put on two coats of OPI Love is a Racket which is a gorgeous red that pops with a hint of shimmer and little gold flakies.






And even though this color is gorgeous on it's own, I wanted my nails to looke like glittery red xmas ornaments so I added 3 coats of OPI Gettin Miss Piggy With it.











I liked the way this combo came out! It was way more sparkly in person. Oh and FYI, I found that this glitter was the easiest to take off than the other Muppet glitters. I was very surprised! Anyway, as you can see I have had xmas themed NOTD's so more are on their way! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment