Tuesday, May 13, 2014

China Glaze Sea Goddess collection review and swatches!

Hello beauties! Today I'm finally posting my review and swatches for the China Glaze Sea Goddess collection. This collection was released around March and consists of 6 new textured polishes. You all know how much I love textured polishes!! Anyway, some are glittery and some are creme based. 
       First up is Sand Dolla make you Holla, this is a white textured creme with red, white, blue and gold glitter. This was on the sheer side and I had to use three coats. Kind of reminds me of funfetti frosting. The formula was ok to apply.



Next is Sea Horsin around which is a gorgeous teal blue shimmery textured glitter. This formula was easy to apply. This is my favorite of this collection! Gorgeous! This is two coats:


Next is Tail me Something which is an icy lavender. This is another one of my faves from this collection. The formula is very similar to Sea Horsin Around, easy to apply and opaque. This is two coats:


Next is Shell we Dance. This is a pinkish coral base with pink and silver glitter. The formula was a little thick but easy to apply. Very pretty!! This is two coats:



Next is Teal the Tide Turns which is a green creme textured base with green and silver glitter. The formula was a little sheer so I had to use three coats. It reminds me a little of Ariel's tail from The Little Mermaid.



And last but no least is Wish on a Starfish which is a pinkish peach with pink and gold glitter. It's so pretty and shimmery! Reminds me of Nars Orgasm but for nails! This was also a little sheer but easy to apply. This is three coats:


These were are so pretty especially in the sunlight! I can't wait to wear some of these at the beach! This was a great collection especially if you love texture polishes like me! These were also not too bad to take off, if anything I just got glitter all over the place during removal but nothing too crazy. Thank you for reading!! Check me out also on instagram @Nailsneverfails

No comments:

Post a Comment