Friday, January 25, 2013

China Glaze Glitz n Pieces Review and swatches!!

Hello beauties!! Today I have a review and swatches of the new China Glaze Glitz n Pieces collection! This collection was just released and it consists of six shades that each have black horizontal bar glitter, small black glitter, and large black hex glitter mixed with additional single colored glitter. The look results in a 3D effect. I found this collection at a beauty supply store and I was so excited!! These are pretty awesome!






Razzle Me Dazzle Me has light pink small and hex glitter mixed with the black glitter. From far the glitter looks silver but it's definitely pink, here is one coat over China Glaze Go Go Pink:
 
 


Graffiti Glitter has green small and hex glitter mixed with the black glitter pieces. Here is one coat over China Glaze Refresh Mint: 
 
 

Mosaic Madness has blue small and hex glitter mixed with the black glitter pieces. Here is one coat over China Glaze Electric Beat:

Bling it on has purple small and hex glitter mixed with the black glitter pieces. Here is one coat over China Glaze Sweet Hook:


Next is Glitz N Pieces which has silver small and hex glitter mixed with the black glitter pieces. I found that this shade had larger pieces of hex glitter than the rest. Here is one coat over Zoya Purity:
 
 
And last but not least, here is Scattered and Tattered which is an orange almost coral colored small and hex glitter mixed with the black glitter. Here is one coat over China Glaze Peachy Keen:
 
 
 
I really like these glitters!! They are easy to apply and they apply nicely with plenty of glitter with just one coat! They do have a cool 3D effect. I loved wearing them and I look forward to wearing them more!! Here's my NOTD!!
 






I haven't seen these on sale yet at Sally's but I'm sure they will get them soon. What do you all think of these? Thanks for reading!! To share is to care!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment